Search for these books from Marquette's Raynor Memorial Library home page:
- Anzalone, Joan, ed. Goodworks: A Guide to Social Change Careers . NY: Dembner Books, 1994.
- Bauer, Betsy. Getting Work Experience: The Student's Directory of Professional Internship Programs . NY: Dell, 1985.
- Bolles, Richard Nelson. What Color is Your Parachute? A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters & Career Changers . Berkeley: Ten Speed, 2008.
- Career Directory Series. Hawthorne, NJ: 1989/90. Contains eight volumes: Advertising, Book Publishing, Business and Finance, Magazine Publishing, Marketing and Sales, Newspapers, Public Relations, and Travel and Hospitality.
- Rushing, Brian C., ed. Internships: 50,000 On-the-Job Training Opportunities for Students and Adults. Princeton, NJ: Peterson's Guides, published annually.
- Trashis, Lauren. Taking Off: Extraordinary Ways to Spend Your First Year Out of College . NY: Fireside, 1989.
Career Guides Specifically for English and Liberal Arts Majors
- De Galan, Julie and Stephen Lambert. Great Jobs for English Majors. Lincolnwood, IL: VGM Career Horizons, 2006.
- Gould, Christine A. Consider Your Options: Business Opportunities for Liberal Arts Graduates. Washington: Assn. of American Colleges, 1983.
- Guiley, Rosemary. Career Opportunities for Writers. NY: Facts on File Publications, 2000.
- Munschauer, John L. Jobs for English Majors and Other Smart People. Princeton: Peterson's Guides, 1991.
- O'Brien, Mark. High-Tech Jobs for Non-Tech Grads. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, Inc. 1986.
- Orange, Linwood E. English: The Pre-Professional Major. New York: MLA, 1979.
- Peterson's Job Opportunities for Business and Liberal Arts Graduates. Princeton, NJ: Peterson's Guides, published annually.
- Shinkman, Christopher J. Public and Non-Profit Sector Employment for Liberal Arts Graduates. Washington: Assn. of American Colleges, 1982.
- Warren, Russell G. New Links between General Education and Business Careers. Washington: Assn. of American Colleges, 1983.