- Registration Fee: $595
$100 of registration fee donation to the Physical Therapy Faculty Student Scholarship.
To obtain more information about:
- Course logistics or general information:
Call (414) 288-3097
- Course content:
Call (262) 928-8597
- Information on accommodations
- “An invaluable course focused on treatment that every practitioner will benefit from; the many years and vast expertise from Dr. Jeanette Tries” Sharyn Coates, OTR/L, Grand Rapids, MI
- “Each time I take a course, I leave feeling empowered and more knowledgeable. The presenters are always knowledgeable and full of a wealth of experiences that blend the clinical and academic together, making the material come alive and functional. I would always highly recommend these courses.” Remi Durojaiye, DPT, Georgia, Nigeria –Repeat participant
- “It was a true privilege to attend this course. The material was well organized and had immediate clinical application. In addition, it was so nice knowing that part of our tuition was going to help physical therapy students with a scholarship fund.” Michelle Clark, MSPT, Kingston, RI
- “Highly recommend this course for anyone treating bowel or bladder disorders! Jeanette is an amazing educator and has years of experience and research to share with the class! To learn how to retrain the smooth muscle of the bowel was my missing link!” Robin Lund, PT Sioux Falls.
- “Dr. Tries was an excellent instructor answering every question we had. She clearly is an expert as she was able to explain the complex in very simple terms using great analogies (which I will use with my patients) I hope to attend the June course!!! Will recommend to EVERYONE.” Tracie Del Sesto PT, DPT, MBA, CMT East Greenwich RI
- Marquette extends a warm welcome to course attendees through our practice of cura personalis (care for the whole person). We provide attendees with wonderful extras including healthy meals and snacks, a comfortable lecture hall and lab settings, and a beautiful campus to walk during breaks.
- “Thank you so much for the wonderful hospitality at the continuing ed course at Marquette University last week. I've never before gone to a course and felt like I was just meeting up with old friends. You did a marvelous job making everyone feel welcome and informed and above all, well fed!” Susan Butler, PT, DPT, Cert MDT Lansing MI
- “Many thanks to Diane Slaughter, she was extremely responsive and detailed in all of her correspondence with me! Her direction, arrangements for transportation and hotels was the BEST I have ever experienced in 24 years of attending conferences. Obviously the food was amazing and always “overlooked’ at our usual PT conferences.” Tracie Del Sesto PT, DPT, MBA, CMT East Greenwich RI
PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBPAGE?
To report another problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.