- To register, go to: https://ccip.apta.org
- Registration Deadline: Feb. 22, 2023
- Access the CCIP online system, which takes you to the APTA login screen.
- If you are an APTA member, this will be your APTA login.
- If you are not an APTA member, choose Create a Free Account. If you withdraw within 72 hours of the course start date, you will not receive a refund of the APTA registration fees.
- Once you have completed the APTA registration, email email@example.com who can approve your application.
Marquette University will collect fees for APTA, honorariums, food, and administration fees.
To register please use the Marquette encrypted payment site below
Any proceeds after expenses will be transferred to the PT Faculty Student Scholarship Fund
When the link opens you type in the amount to pay ($215 for members and $400 for Non members) and hit pay now and it will have you fill in your information. Under Custom Fields there is a drop down list for Payment Reason, so please select the bottom link of Physical Therapy Continuing Education Course Pmts.
- Leave MU Student ID blank, but fill in the rest and hit submit.
- Registration is limited to 40 participants but a minimum # of 12 registrants is required to hold course. Marquette University reserves the right to cancel this seminar up to three weeks in advance and will refund MU additional fee in full in such an event. Cancellation of registration after March 1 will be subject to $50 administrative fee.
- View additional continuing education courses presented by the Marquette University College of Health Sciences.
- Direct inquiries to
PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBPAGE?
To report another problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.