Skip to content
Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
- Biomathematical Modelling
- Pulmonary Hemodynamics
- Microangiographic Measurements
- Vascular Biology
- Endothelial Cell/Drug Interactions
- Robert D. Bongard, Gary S. Krenz, Adam J. Gastonguay, Carol L. Williams, Brian J. Lindemer, Marilyn P. Merker, Characterization of the Threshold for NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase Activity in Intact Sulforaphane-treated Pulmonary Arterial Endothelial Cells, Free Radical Biology and Medicine, Volume 50, Issue 8, 15 April 2011, Pages 953-962.
- Rahul Shingrani, Gary Krenz, Robert C. Molthen. Automation Process for Morphometric Analysis of Volumetric CT Data from Pulmonary Vasculature in Rats, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 97(1): 62-77, 2010.
- Robert Molthen, QingPing Wu, Shelly Baumgart, Laura Kohlhepp, Rahul Shingrani and Gary Krenz. Arterial Morphology Responds Differently to Captopril than N-acetycysteine in a Monocrotaline Rat Model of Pulmonary Hypertension, Proceedings of the International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE), vol. 7626, March 2010.
- Hans Volkmer, Anne V. Clough, G.G. Hamedani, Albert William Manuel, S.J. and Gary Krenz. Complete Monotonicity of Flow and Cross-sectional Impulse Response Functions for Rigid Right Circular Tubes, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 352:702-710, 2009.
- Robert Molthen, QingPing Wu, Gary Krenz, Meetha Medhora, Elizabeth Jacobs and John E. Moulder. Imaging Radiation Pneumonitis in a Rat Model of a Radiological Terrorism Incident, Proceedings of the International Society for Optical Engineering(SPIE), vol 7262, February 2009.