Skip to content
Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
- Discrete Mathematics
- Foundations of Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- Computational and experimental symbolic methods
- Analytic and symbolic combinatorics
- Computer algebra
- Statistical mechanics
- Pantone, J. and Vatter, V. Growth rates of permutation classes: categorization up to the uncountability threshold. Israel J. Math. (to appear) (2019+). arXiv:1605.04289.
- Albert, M. H., Pantone, J., and Vatter, V. On the growth of merges and staircases of permutation classes. Rocky Mt. J. Math. (to appear) (2019+).
- Albert, M. H., Engen, M., Pantone, J., and Vatter, V. Universal layered permutations. Electron. J. Combin. 25.3 (2018), Paper 3.23, 5pp.
- Fidler, J., Glasscock, D., Miceli, B., Pantone, J., and Xu, M. Shift equivalence in the generalized factor order. Arch. Math. (Basel) 110.6 (2018), pp. 539–547.
- Albert, M. H., Homberger, C., Pantone, J., Shar, N., and Vatter, V. Generating permutations with restricted containers. J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 157 (2018), pp. 205–232.
- Received five-year Simons Collaboration Grant for Enumerative and Experimental Combinatorics.