Skip to content
Dr. Kim FactorMarquette University
Cudahy Hall, 332MilwaukeeWI53201United States of America(414) email@example.com
Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
- Foundation of Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- Applied Combinatorics
- Graph Theory
- Domination Graphs
- Competition Graphs
- Ranks of (0,1)-matrices
- K. Factor, L.J. Langley, Kings and heirs: a characterization of the (2,2)-domination graphs of a tournament, Discrete Applied Math., 204 (2016) 142-149
- K. Factor, S. Merz, and Y. Sano, The (1-2)-step competition number of a graph, Congressus Numerantium 215, (2013) 153-161.
- K. Factor and L. Langley, A characterization of connected (1,2)-domination graphs of tournaments, AKCE Int. J. Graphs Comb., 8, No. 1 (2011), 51-62.
- K. Factor and S. Merz, The (1,2)-Step competition graph of a tournament, Discrete Appl. Math. 159 (2011), 100–103.
- K. Factor and L. Langley, Digraphs with isomorphic underlying and domination graphs: Pairs of Paths Australas. J. Combin. 48 (2010), 25-41.
- K. Factor and L. Langley, Digraphs with isomorphic underlying and domination graphs: Pairs of paths in UGc(D), JCMCC 72, 2010, 3–30.