REVEREND FRANCIS C. WADE CHAIR
The Rev. Francis C. Wade, S.J., Chair Committee is charged with seeking individuals to fill the Wade Chair. The committee seeks the names of suitable candidates from all available sources and in consultation with the deans and department chairs of the university. The committee makes recommendations to the provost, who invites the recipient to accept the chair.
2020–21 committee members:
- Dr. Jame Schaefer, Associate Professor, Department of Theology
- Dr. Dinorah Cortes-Velez, Associate Professor, Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- Rev. Aaron Pidel, S.J., Assistant Professor, Department of Theology
- Rev. Thomas Schwarz, S.J., Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science
- Rev. José Miguel Jaramillo, S.J.
- Rev. Gregory J. O'Meara, S.J., (Chair), Rector, Jesuit Community
- Dr. Douglas Woods, Dean of the Graduate School
- Ms. Sally Doyle, Assistant Provost for Budget and Division Operations
- Rev. James Voiss, S.J., Vice President for Mission and Ministry
- Ms. Julie Bach, Executive Assistant to the Provost (Program Coordinator)