Biomedical Sciences Pre-Dental Post-Baccalaureate Program (BMPD) - How to Apply
The BMPD application will open January 2019 is due April 15th.
The Biomedical Sciences Pre-Dental (BMPD) Post-Baccalaureate Admissions Committee will conduct phone interviews with selected applicants beginning in February. Students will be accepted into the program on a rolling basis starting in mid to late February until all seats have been filled.
Applicants may apply via either PostBacCAS OR directly to the to the BMPD Program.
To directly apply to the BMPD program:
- Download and complete the online application (it is recommended to save a copy to your computer and complete the saved copy to avoid any browser compatibility issues)
- Submit by email (preferred) or mail:
- All official college transcripts (must come directly from the institution in sealed envelopes if mailed, or from the institution’s Registrar email account if by email)
- Dental Admission Test scores (may be copies that were sent to you)
- An applicant may request to have application reviewed without DAT score, but if accepted, a student must have a competitive DAT score by the start of the program.
- 3 letters of recommendation (must come directly from the recommender, or in sealed envelopes with the recommenders signature on seal)
- Any other supporting documentation
- Non-refundable Application Fee- $40 by check or credit card (credit card information can be provided within the application or check mailed directly to the program)
- Send Application Packet to:
- Email: BMPD@marquette.edu (preferred)
- Pre-Dental Post-Baccalaureate Program
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Schroeder Complex, 446
PO Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881