Northwestern Mutual Data Science Institute Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Advanced Machine Learning
Intro to Data Science
Statistical Signal Processing and Machine Learning
Network Science and Graph Signal Processing
- N. Y. Soltani, "Online Learning of Sparse Gaussian Conditional Random Fields with Application to Prediction of Energy Consumers Behavior," in Proc. of Statistical Signal Processing Workshop, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, July 2021.
- N.Y. Soltani, and A. Nasiri, “Chance-Constrained Optimization of Energy Storage Capacity for Microgrids," IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2020, Volume: 11, Issue: 4, July 2020.
- N. Y. Soltani, S.-J. Kim, and G. B. Giannakis, “Real-time Load Elasticity Tracking and Pricing for Electric Vehicle Charging," IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, May 2015.
- N. Y. Soltani, and G. B. Giannakis, "Online Learning of Electric Vehicle Consumers’ Charging Behavior with Missing Data," in Proc. of Global Conf. on Signal and Info. Processing, Atlanta, Georgia, Dec. 2014.
- N. Y. Soltani, S.-J. Kim, and G. B. Giannakis, " Chance-Constrained Optimization of Uplink Parameters for OFDMA Cognitive Radios,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 1098-1107, March 2013.
- N. Y. Soltani, S.-J. Kim, and G. B. Giannakis , " Chance-Constrained Optimization of Uplink Parameters for OFDMA Cognitive Radios,'' Proc. of Intl. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Kyoto, Japan, March 25-30, 2012