Help support the Department of Computer Science

Your support makes a difference

The Department of Computer Science (CS) at Marquette University welcomes your financial assistance. Your contribution can support student scholarships, student and faculty research or travel to conferences, as well as other needs.

How to give online

  1. Visit the online donation form.
  2. Enter the amount you wish to give.
  3. Choose "Other Fund Designation" from the drop-down menu next to "Designation."
  4. Click or tap Add donation.
  5. For "Provide details if other designation is selected," type "CS Department" or "CS Graduate Student Fund." and complete the form.

How else can I support CS?

Prefer to speak with someone or arrange a special donation? Please contact Mary (Molly) Eldridge, Director of Development, Helen Way Klingler College of Arts and Sciences via email, telephone (414) 288-4497 or post.

Ms. Mary (Molly) Eldridge, Director of Development
Helen Way Klingler College of Arts and Sciences
Zilber Hall, Suite 321
Marquette University
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881

Thank you for supporting Computer Science at Marquette University!