Mark O. Federle, PH.D., P.E., CPC
Professor Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Ph.D., 1990, Construction Engineering and Management, University of Michigan
M.S., 1986, Construction Engineering and Management, University of Michigan
B.S., 1985, Civil Engineering Construction, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Organizational behavior in construction companies
- Strategic planning
- Information technology and its impact on construction productivity
- Individual behavior and leadership
- Virtual design and construction or building information modeling
- Design-build project delivery
- Implementing best practices on the Web
Federle, Mark O. "Starting a Construction Engineering and Management Program." American Society for Engineering Education. Atlanta, GA. United States. 2013.
Babcock, Karmyn and Federle, Mark O., “Project Specific Websites to Improve Communication on Jobsites,” Proceedings of Construction Congress VI: Building Together for a Better Tomorrow in an Increasingly Complex World, 2000.
Rowings, James E., Jr., Mark O. Federle, and Jennifer Rusk, "Design-Build Methods for the Electrical Contracting Industry,” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE, 126, 15. 2000.