Foreign Language Courses (FOLA)
Interdisciplinary courses within the department are listed under the "FOLA" subject heading. Generally these courses are taught in English.
To view FOLA courses:
- Visit https://checkmarq.mu.edu/
- Skip the login. In the PUBLIC ACCESS section of the login page, simply click or tap the "Schedule of Classes and Course Catalog" link.
- The Public Access to CheckMarq page appears. Click or tap the "Search for Classes" link.
- The Search for Classes page appears. Choose the term you are seeking (e.g., fall, spring or summer) from the Term drop-drop menu. Only active terms will appear.
- For Subject, choose Foreign Language from the Subject drop-down menu.
- Click or tap Search.
- If there are matching class results, the Search Results page appears showing FOLA classes.
- To see class details, click or tap the class or section links. To return the class results from a class detail page, click or tap the "View Search Results" button.