Dr. Shuguang HuangMarquette University
Haggerty Hall, 199MilwaukeeWI53201United States of America(414) email@example.com
Research Associate Professor
Ph.D., 1998, Mechanical Engineering, Marquette University
M.S., 1986, Theoretical Mechanics, Peking University
B.S., 1985, Mechanics, Peking University
- Dynamic systems: analysis and physical modeling of mechanical systems, stability of motion
- Robotics: kinematics, dynamics and control of manipulators
- Mechanical design: intelligent design of multi-dimensional behavior for application in dynamically interacting systems
- General dynamics, classical (analytical) mechanics, rigid-body dynamics
- Biomechanics: design of compliant mechanisms for prosthetic ankles
S. Huang and J. M. Schimmels, “Realization of a planar stiffness with a simple symmetric parallel mechanism,” Proceedings of ASME 2010 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences (IDETC) and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (CIE), Submitted.
S. Huang and J. M. Schimmels, “Admittance selection conditions for frictionless force-guided assembly of polyhedral parts in two single-point principal contacts,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 24(2), 2008, pp.461-468.
M. Nagurka and S. Huang, “A Mass-spring-damper model of a bouncing ball,”International Journal of Engineering Education, 22(2), 2006, pp.393-401.
S. Huang and J. M. Schimmels, “Spatial admittance selection conditions for frictionless force-guided assembly of polyhedral parts in single principal contact,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 22(2), 2006, pp.225-239.
S. Huang and J. M. Schimmels, “The motion of a compliantly suspended rigid body constrained by multi-point frictional contact,” ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, 127(4), 2005, pp.623-632.