Residence Hall Executive Board Elections
This spring, RHA will be holding elections to fill positions on the Executive Board. If you're looking to get involved in a campus-wide leadership positionfill out the applications below!
The criteria for Executive Board can be seen here.
Positions Available for 2020-21
- President: elected through campus election
- Executive Vice President: elected through campus election
- Vice President of Administration: elected by RHA General Body
- Vice President of Finance: elected by RHA General Body
- National Communications Coordinator: elected by RHA General Body
- Vice President of Outreach: elected by RHA General Body
- Vice President of Marketing: elected by RHA General Body
Any Marquette student that will be living on campus (Residence Halls or University Owned Apartments) next year is eligible to run for a position.
President and Executive Vice President applications here
Other position applications here:
Contact the RHA Elections Commissioner at (414) 288-5851, or firstname.lastname@example.org.