Gilman Apartment Building
1621 W. Wells St.
The historic Gilman Building, renovated in 1993, has a variety of studio and one-bedroom apartments.
This quaint, quiet living environment is perfect for juniors, seniors or graduate students looking for a mature environment conducive to studying. Its location near the Alumni Memorial Union and a variety of local restaurants and businesses gives residents access to key services. It has three floors and a dedicated apartment manager.
- Security features include a key entry, buzzer system and 24-hour surveillance camera.
- Each cozy apartment has a refrigerator and stove.
- All utilities except electricity are included.
- There is an on-site laundry room.
- You can pay your rent on your bursar account.
Building floor plan - Gilman Building