2040 W. Wisconsin Ave.
The Marq offers juniors, seniors, and graduate/professional students quality on-campus housing in upscale apartments.
Students can choose from a variety of floor plans, ranging from studio, one-, two-, three-, or four-bedroom units. Residents can relax in the community clubhouse - filled with comfortable chairs, study tables, and games - or in the outdoor courtyard. Residents also have access to in-buiding workout facilities and local eateries.
The Marq, which has 231 units, combines the independence of apartment living with the support and services that only Marquette can offer. The residence has an on-site manager, a 24-hour desk staff, and a dedicated maintenance and management team.
- Every apartment is fully furnished (full-sized beds, dressers, desks, couches, chairs), and equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, stove, and refrigerator.
- All units have central air and tenant-controlled thermostat heat.
- There are 24-hour surveillance cameras in the lobby and on all floors.
- Laundry facilities are located on site.
- All utilities except electricity are included.
- You can pay your rent on your bursar account.
- Ten- (academic year) and twelve-month (full year) leases are available at The Marq.
- Pets are allowed at The Marq! Pets must meet certain requirements and are subject to additional fees. You can download the pet application here.
- Parking options are provided through the on-site management team, Capstone.
Capstone on Campus Management (COCM)
Marquette is in partnership with Capstone on Campus Management, an company that specializes in the management of residential properties on college campuses. COCM focuses on the facilities aspects of The Marq, including:
- Custodial Services
COCM has on-site staff who can be contacted via email or by calling the Marq (414-344-2040).
Click to view the detailed Marq floor plans. These will be useful when selecting an apartment in the building through the Campus Living system.