Campus Town East
1500 W. Wells St.
Campus Town East offers juniors, seniors and graduate students quality on-campus housing.
Campus Town East comprises two sections in the contiguous building:
- Campus Town East Original Building (unit #s x35-x81) - larger apartments that can accommodate double occupancy; all fourth-floor units are townhouses (two stories). All multi-bedroom units have two bathrooms.
- Campus Town East Addition (unit #s x03-x29) - slightly smaller, but newer, apartments that accommodate single occupancy per bedroom. Each unit is single story and has one bathroom.
Students can choose from a variety of floor plans, ranging from studio, one-, two- or three-bedroom units. Residents enjoy the proximity to the Alumni Memorial Union across the street.
Campus Town East, which has 123 units, combines the independence of apartment living with the support and services that only Marquette can offer. The residence has an on-site manager and a front desk / mail services staff.
- Every apartment is fully carpeted, fully furnished (beds, dressers, desks, couches, dining table and chairs), and equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, electric stove and refrigerator.
- All two- and three-bedroom apartments have two bathrooms.
- There is an ID card entry and buzzer system.
- All units have central air and tenant-controlled thermostat heat.
- There are 24-hour surveillance cameras in the lobby and on all floors.
- Laundry facilities are located on all floors.
- All utilities except electricity are included.
- You can pay your rent on your bursar account.