Support for research projects
Working on a research project can be challenging, time-intensive process that involves research, writing, more research, and more writing and revising. Don't panic! Experienced, successful researchers often experience writing and researching as a back-and-forth process, and we're here to help you from start to finish.
Tutors at the Ott Memorial Writing Center can support writers by helping:
- summarize sources clearly
- make connections between various sources you are reading
- clarify your own position (often in the form of a thesis)
- figure out what additional sources you still need to find
- integrate quotations and effective paraphrase sources
- document your sources
Make an one-on-one consultation with a writing tutor.
We also work closely with Raynor Library's research librarians.
Did you know that you can schedule a one-on-one consultation with a research librarian? (Schedule a consultation.)
And did you know there is a research librarian who specializes in your area of research? (See the list.)