- Location, Facilities & Visiting Campus
- Dean's Office Directory
- Dean's Leadership Council
- Mission, Vision & Strategic Priorities
- Rankings & Recognition
- College Profile: Facts & Figures
- The Marquette Difference
- AACSB Accreditation
- Business Leaders Forum
- June and Herman Loebl Women Business Leaders Speaker Series
- Social Media
The College has five academic departments as well as our innovative International Business program.
The values-based curriculum offered by each department is designed to provide a strong foundation in business as well as the deep knowledge and skills demanded by specific business professions.
Each department has a strong network of alumni and business supporters who bring current business challenges and applied learning experiences into the classroom.