One of the goals of the Business Career Center is to develop strategic partnerships with corporations and firms throughout the Midwest, the nation, and the world. Strong partnerships with recruiters and prospective employers worldwide provide benefits to both parties. For students, corporate partnerships provide opportunities to meet with corporations to learn more about their industries, cultures, and business strategies. This will assist students in defining their career choices and developing their career paths. For our corporate partners, these relationships provide opportunities to meet students and faculty, recruit at career fairs and career events and support our LEAD Program. Employers also have the opportunity to connect with students and faculty in informal settings such as lunch & learns, networking events, student organizations presentations, and site visits. This will provide you an opportunity to develop a pipeline of talent of both undergraduate and graduate students to meet your internship and full time employment needs.
Our partnerships don’t end there. We can also provide corporate and executive education opportunities for your employees (link below). Contact us at email@example.com for any assistance or to talk through opportunities for talent development.
Additional External Career Partners and Resources
- Wisconsin Private College Career Consortium (WIPCCC)
- The Wisconsin Private Colleges Career Consortium (WIPCCC) is an organization that supports the development of the career professional at Wisconsin’s independent colleges and universities so that we can better serve our students and employers.
- Milwaukee Area College Internship Consortium (MACIC)
The Milwaukee Area College Internship Consortium (MACIC) exists to foster collegiality and to support professionals, who work with internships in Wisconsin’s public, private, and technical colleges and universities, through educational forums and networking opportunities.
- Wisconsin Association of Colleges and Employers (WI-ACE)
- WI-ACE is an organization of representatives from Wisconsin employers and Wisconsin higher educational institutions devoted to connecting students and graduates with internships, co-ops, and full-time positions.
- Midwest Association of Colleges and Employers (Midwest ACE)
- The Midwest Association of Colleges and Employers advances the professional development of its members by connecting collegiate career services and employer recruiters/staffing professionals, cultivating best practices and sharing knowledge. Membership in Midwest ACE demonstrates your commitment to excellence in the fields of career services and professional recruiting and staffing. Individual members of Midwest ACE represent the states of (but are not limited to) Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- Established in 1956, the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) is a professional association that connects over 9,400 college career services professionals; over 3,100 university relations and recruiting professionals; and over 300 business solution providers that serve this community.
- The National Career Development Association
- The National Career Development Association (NCDA) provides professional development, publications, standards, and advocacy to practitioners and educators who inspire and empower individuals to achieve their career and life goals.