Be a part of the future of Marquette Business
Already admitted? Login to your status page to make it official!
At Marquette Business, we strive to provide a world class business education defined by our distinctive Jesuit identity shaped through applied learning, collaboration, and leadership development. Join us as we prepare a new, world-class facility for you!
FIRST YEAR EXPERIENCE
- Start your business education on Day 1 - our freshmen take courses including Financial and Managerial Accounting, Business Day 1 (a simulation experience), Business Statistics, and Microeconomics
- Direct admission - accepted students are admitted directly into the college and have access to coursework and professional skillsets enabling them to be internship-ready by the end of sophomore year
- Hit your career running - our graduates are ready to excel in their new career on day 1 after graduation
- 97.9% placement rate of undergraduate students (2020-2021 graduates) within six months of graduation
- Last year, 94% of our seniors graduated having participated in one internship, and more than 55% of our students participated in two or more internships before graduation
- 56% of students choose to complete more than one major in business
- #108 college of business school
- Top 25 programs in Finance, Operations & Supply Chain Management and Real Estate
- #12 best undergraduate teaching
GET CAREER READY FOR CREDIT
- Three career preparation courses over the first three years – emphasizing professional business development and career skills
- Business Career Center housed within the college allowing stronger access to career development, internships and full-time placement, and mentorship program
- Our urban environment provides instant access to guest speakers, corporate visits, internships, mentors, recreation and entertainment including performing arts, sporting events and restaurants
THAT'S JUST THE START...
- Join a network of over 22,000 Marquette Business alumni globally
- Learn from caring faculty and instructors from academic and industry backgrounds
- Major concentrations in Applied Investment Management, Commercial Baking and Professional Selling
- Learn more & connect further