Uline, a family-owned business, is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. Uline is also a strategic partner of Marquette University and is pleased to provide a scholarship for current sophomores and juniors and invites all qualified candidates to apply:
Award: Four $5,000 tuition-specific awards to academically talented students. The award is for one academic year 2022-2023 with $5,000 split evenly between fall and spring semesters 2022-2023.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Any major from the following: all majors under the College of Business, computer science, advertising, communication studies, or corporate communication majors
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Current sophomore or junior standing
- Students who will be able to apply this scholarship to the 2022-23 academic year
- Students who already have a full tuition scholarship are not eligible
Preference will be given to:
- Students with past internship experience
- Students with student, professional and/or community organizations experience
Application Deadline: April 11, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Please be aware that this scholarship program involves an interview. Program finalists will be contacted to arrange interviews. All application materials will be provided to Uline for the purposes of identifying potential internships or job candidates.
Before beginning this application, please have the following items ready:
- A current resume that includes information on any internships in MS Word or PDF format. Please include first initial and last name in filename.
- A maximum 100-word response to the following question: Who is a leader (non-relative) that you look up to and how has that person shaped your view of leadership today?
Late applications and applications missing materials will not be reviewed.
Please contact Kelly Wesolowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or for more information.
Uline is always looking for talented students to join their team. Uline offers an excellent work environment and outstanding pay and benefits — all in a friendly, professional atmosphere. We hope you take a moment to visit Uline’s career website and learn more about this fast-growing company offering extraordinary growth. Uline has a specific interest in building a partnership with Marquette University and its students.