Uline, a family-owned business, is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. Uline is also a strategic partner of Marquette University and is pleased to provide a scholarship for juniors and seniors and invites all qualified candidates to apply:
Award: Four $5,000 tuition-specific awards to academically talented students. The award is for one academic year 2019-20 with $5,000 split evenly between fall and spring semesters 2019-2020.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Any major from the College of Business, computer science, advertising, communication studies, or corporate communication majors
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Junior or senior status at the time of the award (Fall 2019)
- Students who will be able to apply this scholarship to the 2019-20 academic year
- Students who already have a full tuition scholarship are not eligible
Preference will be given to:
- Students with past internship experience
- Students with student, professional and/or community organizations experience
Application Deadline: March 22, 2019
Please be aware that this scholarship program involves an interview. Program finalists will be contacted to arrange interviews. All application materials will be provided to Uline for the purposes of identifying potential internships or job candidates.
Before beginning this application, please have the following items ready:
- A current resume that includes information on any internships in MS Word or PDF format. Please include first initial and last name in filename.
- A maximum 100-word response to the following question: Who is a leader that you look up to and how has that person shaped your view of leadership today?
Online application (closed for 2019)
Late applications and applications missing materials will not be reviewed.
Please contact Kelly Wesolowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or for more information.
Uline is always looking for talented students to join their team. Uline offers an excellent work environment and outstanding pay and benefits — all in a friendly, professional atmosphere. We hope you take a moment to visit Uline’s career website and learn more about this fast-growing company offering extraordinary growth. Uline has a specific interest in building a partnership with Marquette University and its students.