On Your Marq Application Process
Admission to On Your Marq is a four step process that begins after your acceptance to Marquette University. For a PDF version of this checklist of items and materials required for your application, click here. Applications for Fall of 2023 will be accepted starting December 1st 2022.
- Part One: Complete On Your Marq Application by Feburary 1st 2023.
- Part Two: Respond to our request for an interview by February 15th 2023.
- Interviews can be completed in-person or via Microsoft Teams
- Interviews will be held 2/21- 3/4
- Complete application for sliding scale fee (by request/optional)
- Part Three: After your interview
- Complete the College Readiness Survey
- Part Four: You will receive an admission decision by March 11th 2023.
- If accepted to the program,
- Agreement to attend and participate in OYM (which we will send to you) filled out and signed by you
- Pay the On Your Marq $500 deposit.
- We will send you important releases and forms via Docusign.
If you have any questions throughout this process, please contact us at email@example.com or at (414) 288-0212.