On Your Marq Application Process
Admission to On Your Marq is a four step process that begins after your acceptance to Marquette University. For a PDF version of this checklist of items and materials required for your application, click here.
- Part One: Complete On Your Marq Application by February 1st.
- Part Two: Respond to our request for an interview by February 15th.
- Interviews can be completed in-person or via Skype.
- Complete application for sliding scale fee (by request/optional) - coming soon!
- Part Three: After your interview, you will receive an admission decision within two weeks. Upon acceptance we request additional information:
- From your high school, your most current IEP or 504 Plan and/or your Transition Plan including present level of performance, special gifts/talents, interests and goals
- Results of your most recent vocational, career, aptitude, or IQ tests, if available
- Agreement to attend and participate in OYM (which we will send to you) filled out and signed by you
- Part Four: If accepted to the program,
- Pay the On Your Marq $500 deposit by April 1st.
- We will send you the following packet of information, which should be filled out and returned to us by May 15th:
- Release of Information to Parent
- Release of Information to Health Care Provider (optional)
- Release of Information to MU Faculty/Staff
- Release of Information to MU Student Conduct
- Release of Information to MU Office of Disability Services (highly recommended/optional)
- Request for Preferred Housing (not guaranteed/optional)
- Request for One-Time Release of Financial Information (required for those seeking a sliding scale fee)
- Documents and/or payment can be mailed or emailed to us at:
Coughlin Hall, Room 240, Attn. Emily Raclaw
1303 W. Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53233
- Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions throughout this process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (414) 288-0212.