Declaring a Psychology Major

Students who are currently enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences who wish to major in psychology should complete a Declaration of Major form electronically, print it, sign it by hand, and submit it in person to Cramer Hall 317.

Students who wish to declare their psychology major and are not currently enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences will need to switch into it first by completing the Internal Transfer form. Then they may complete the declaration of major form as above.

The college Advising Center (AC) and the Department of Psychology work together closely so that all students interested in psychology get proper, timely and personalized advice to help them make the best decisions about coursework and practical experiences.

Generally, the process takes 3-5 business days but may require more during high volume times.  A message will be sent to your Marquette email once the declaration is complete.

Psychology Major Advising

Visit the "Psychology Major Advising" page to find out where you can get advising for your major.