Admission & Eligibility Requirements
Qualified applicants must be accepted to their chosen Marquette Graduate School or Graduate School of Management program. See apply page for additional details.
Commitment to Service & Leadership
Completion of the Peace Corps, AmeriCorps, Jesuit Volunteer Corps, Lutheran Volunteer Corps, Teach for America, or other comparable full-time service commitment is also required OR 2+ years of full-time employment with a nonprofit organization.
- Applicants may apply while still active in full-time service or work, as long as the service commitment is completed by the time the fellowship term begins.
- There is no limit between close of service and application to the Trinity Fellows Program.
To be eligible for the Trinity Fellows Program, applicants must be a U.S. citizen, Permanent Resident, or DACA recipient of the United States.
Fellows complete their master's programs in two years, taking approximately nine credits per semester while maintaining a 3.0 average GPA and working in their community-based placement. They also take nine elective credits in the following urban issues courses: Nonprofit Organizations, The Nature of Cities, and Social Justice/Social Activism. In addition, Fellows attend monthly reflections focused on personal and professional development.
Up to 12 fellowships will be awarded for the upcoming term. Each fellowship includes:
- Full-tuition scholarship
- Monthly stipend to purchase books and support living expenses
- Funds for individual professional development
- Interdisciplinary cohort
- Access to many additional benefits and perks throughout Milwaukee
Each fellow contributes a participation fee of $1,250 per semester. The total student participation fee amounts to $5,000 in total. A fellow's contribution may come from an AmeriCorps education voucher, a Peace Corps readjustment allowance, or similar grant.