Ignatian Leadership Retreat
August 19-20, 2020 - NOW ONLINE
Students who share a desire to put their faith and leadership potential into action in their new Marquette environment are invited to the Ignatian Leadership Retreat (ILR) prior to new student orientation. Build community, have fun, make friends and ask big questions about your journey at Marquette, all before school even begins!
This is a chance to explore...
- Who am I?
- How do I want to live my life at Marquette?
- What are my gifts and talents, and how can I use those to meet the needs of the world?
On this retreat, you will find yourself:
- listening to peers share how the Ignatian focused pillars of Marquette have shaped their college experience.
- spending time reflecting on how these Jesuit ideals are found within your life.
- hanging out and becoming friends with fellow first-year students who share your values and upper class students ready to both listen and share their own Marquette stories.
- sharing insights in small groups.
- praying both alone and as a faith community.
- relaxing away from campus to focus on yourself and God.
- having fun!
This retreat is a partnership between Campus Ministry and the Office of Engagement and Inclusion and is also an ideal opportunity to get connected to both offices.
First-year or transfer students of all faith backgrounds.
- Wednesday, Aug. 19 from 3:30 p.m to 5:30 p.m. CST and Thursday, Aug. 20 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. CST via Zoom (Link will be emailed to participants).
Registration for the Ignatian Leadership Retreat is now open. Registration is now closed,
For any questions or for further information, please contact:
Campus Ministry, AMU 236