- Research Home
- Faculty Research
- Tayebi Research Group
- Bedran-Russo Research Group
- Student Research Group (SRG)
Student Research Group
The Marquette University School of Dentistry Student Research Group (SRG) exists to promote, support, and nurture the interests of dental student researchers during their tenure at the school of dentistry. The SRG represents a local dental school chapter of the American Association of Dental Research National Student Research Group (AADR NSRG) and is a student-run organization guided by input from faculty advisers. This organization serves to foster an environment where students actively engaged or interested in research/scholarship can enrich their academic environment and pursue common goals.
- The Creative Clinician - a guide to preparing a poster for presentation
- Poster Template (Click link then Select File > Download As > Download a Copy)
- SRG members can apply for the MUSoD Student Research Grants.
There are many benefits to joining the student research group:
- SRG members are eligible for SRG-funded trips to conferences where they are presenting research
- SRG students get the first look at available research opportunities.
- Research awards will be given only to SRG members.
- There will be special journal clubs and other events for SRG members only.
- The MUSoD SRG is a member of the national SRG
- Participation in fundraising events