Questions about Insurance or need to make a payment?
We are not a free clinic and there is a charge for treatment. Our fees are about 50 percent less than a private dental office.
We do not quote fees over the phone. Once you are accepted as a patient and have completed the initial examination, fees are given.
All fees must be paid in FULL at each appointment. We accept cash, checks, debit cards, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover Card for payment. We do not accept Care Credit or Medicare.
- We accept patients enrolled in Wisconsin Medicaid (ForwardHealth) and are providers for:
- Children's Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Straight T–19 (EDS) – No orthodontics/braces
- Molina – No orthodontics/braces. No outside referrals from other dentists.
Dental Insurance Coverage and Claims Submission Procedure
- If you have private dental insurance, please give your insurance information to the registration staff at check-in.
- We are not in-network with any private insurance carriers. As a courtesy, we will submit a claim to your insurance after treatment is paid for in full. We will let your insurance carrier know to pay you directly.
- We are not a Medicare provider and cannot submit claims to Medicare Advantage plans.
- When your treatment is complete and paid in full, you must notify Patient Financial Services and we will submit claims for you.
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to speak with a representative or schedule your initial screening consultation.
- Current patients that have an emergency outside of regular business hours may contact our After-Hours emergency service at (262) 521-4997
- Current patients that have a dental emergency during regular business hours please contact your assigned student or Group Coordinator
- Limited appointments will be available for people in the community who are in need of emergency care. Appointments can be made by calling (414) 288-6790