Opus College of engineering truck
The Opus College of Engineering truck is available to engineering faculty, staff and/or engineering students for errands that support the OPUS Engineering College mission.
- Valid drivers license.
- Complete a signed Driver Authorization Form and email to email@example.com
- The form shall be electronically signed by applicant
- A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check will be performed as part of the process.
- Online training will be assigned through FleetDefence once the MVR is completed.
Time to complete process may be 4-10 days due to outside factors.
OCOE Truck use
Once the prerequisites are met you may:
- Place a reservation on the OCOE truck calender.
- Keys for the OCOE truck are found in the DLC Labs in DL125 of EngHall.
- Fuel for the truck is maintained by the DLC. We require you to tell us when it needs refilling.
Rules and Notes
- You may not drive the truck unless you have completed all prerequisites listed above.
- The truck is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Calendar Reservations are required for any usage. Only certified drivers may place a calendar reservation. All calendar appointments shall have a destination, a justification for using the truck and the name of the driver.
- We reserve the right to cancel any appointments with no notice.
- The truck may only be used for college business. College business is defined as the support of all research and/or educational activities. Students, Graduate Students, Post-Docs, Staff and Faculty are eligible to check out the truck once university requirements are met.
- The truck may not be used as a primary transport vehicle for carrying personnel.