Opus College of engineering truck
The Opus College of Engineering truck is available to engineering faculty, staff and/or engineering students for errands that support the OPUS Engineering College mission.
- Valid drivers license.
- Complete a signed Driver Authorization Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form shall be electronically signed by applicant
- A motor vehicle record check will be performed as part of the process
- Online training will be assigned through FleetDefence once the Motor Vehicle Record check is completed.
Time to complete process may be 4-10 days due to outside factors.
OCOE Truck use
Once the prerequisites are met you may:
- Place a reservation on the OCOE truck calender.
- Borrow keys for the OCOE truck from the Discovery Learning Center Labs in DL125 of EngHall.
- Truck is maintained with gas at all times. We require you to tell us when it needs refilling.
Rules and Notes
- The truck is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Calendar Reservations are required for any usage. Only certified drivers may place a calendar reservation. All calendar appointments shall have a destination, a justification for using the truck and the name of the driver.
- We reserve the right to cancel any appointments with no notice.