University Event Services is comprised of a variety of on-campus resources intended
to make event planning simple and easy to manage. Use this University Event Services
website to learn about the process, check out campus facilities and start planning
To request campus space, please select the link below. You will be further directed based on your affiliation to Marquette University.
Cancellations are subject to the charge according to the following schedule:
3 months from event date 75% of deposit is returned
2 months from event date 50% of deposit is returned
- 1 month from event date 25% of deposit is returned
- Under 1 month non-refundable deposit
If a cancellation is made to your event, charges may be incurred due to food preparation or equipment rental.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours of scheduled event time may be subject to incur 50% of estimated charges for food and beverage.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours of scheduled event time may be subject to incur 100% of estimates charges for food and beverage.
Cancellations due to inclement weather Events scheduled with Marquette University facilities and/or University Catering Services that are affected as a result of inclement weather (snow, ice, etc.) will follow the policies listed below.
- University Catering will not cater events if the University is closed. This includes events in the Union and deliveries.
- If the University remains open and customer chooses to cancel the event, total cost for food & beverage incurred will be determined on a case by case basis. Costs will be incurred for food & beverage purchased and/or prepared for the event.
- Groups will be given the option of having the event as scheduled (without food), rescheduling the event, or canceling the event. Every effort will be made by the Events Management staff to contact groups that have events scheduled. Groups may also call 414-288-3138 to either speak to an Events Management staff member or alternate University official.
- If the event continues as scheduled, the group will pay the full room rental fee for the event.
- If the event is rescheduled, the group will not be required to pay the room rental fee for the inclement weather date. The full rates for room rental and food will be charged for the rescheduled date's event.
- If the event is cancelled, the group will not be required to pay the room rental fee.