University Event Services is comprised of a variety of on-campus resources intended
to make event planning simple and easy to manage. Use this University Event Services
website to learn about the process, check out campus facilities and start planning
To request campus space, please select the link below. You will be further directed based on your affiliation to Marquette University.
General Pool Classroom Guidelines
- No smoking, eating or drinking is allowed in classrooms.
- Catered events must be set up outside classrooms.
- Please be considerate of events taking place in other classrooms.
- At the end of your event, you (or your delegate) are responsible for seeing that the classroom(s) you reserved are returned to their original order.
- Because of high demand for classroom space, there may be meetings or an event immediately after yours.
- Please return all classroom furniture/equipment to original order, erase chalkboards, remove any signs posted, clean up garbage, unplug any AV equipment (besides smart podiums) and move it to the side of the room (or a designated locked room in the building), turn out the lights, and close the classroom doors.
- If your event has ended earlier than scheduled, call Marquette University Police Department to lock the doors (8-6800).
- Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in the withdrawal of privileges to use classrooms and/or a fee charged to cover the cost of remedial custodial care.