University Event Services is comprised of a variety of on-campus resources intended
to make event planning simple and easy to manage. Use this University Event Services
website to learn about the process, check out campus facilities and start planning
To request campus space, please select the link below. You will be further directed based on your affiliation to Marquette University.
Sodexo Catering Fund Sponsorship
The Sodexo Catering Fund, presented jointly by Marquette University and Sodexo Inc. offers the opportunity for student organizations and university departments to request catering at no, or reduced costs to help support and promote their student centered events and programs throughout the year.
Only recognized and approved student organizations through the Office of Student Development and university departments (both known as Requesters herein) are eligible to complete and submit requests for catering.
Requirements & Information:
- Requestor may only be approved for one catering donation per each academic year.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to the scheduled event date.
- The program/event must take place at Marquette University.
- If approved, discounts are not guaranteed year to year, event to event.
Requests will be reviewed by the Alumni Memorial Union Administration Office and the Office of Student Development (AMU & OSD) on a first come first serve basis, and must follow these guidelines:
- The AMU & OSD have the first right of approval or denial for all catering fund requests.
- Requests will be accepted July 1st through April 15th for events occurring in the current academic year.
- The donation must be made for a program or event.
- Requestor must include the Sodexo Inc. logo on all advertisements for the program/event.
- All policies and procedures which are identified in the Student Handbook and MCity Catering Guide will be applicable to all requests.
- The information provided on your request including a description of your event and how your event/program will the support the Marquette University Mission will serve as the materials upon which decisions are made.
- The AMU & OSD reserve the right to award partial requests.
- General organization meetings (including recruitment) will not be approved.
- Donations will not be applied toward any alcoholic beverages.
- Off campus events.
- Request for event space and/or catering should be made with the AMU Event Services Office prior to submission of donation request. You will be required to upload a copy of your Event Management Event Order Confirmation during the online process. Additionally, student organizations must have also submitted their event request on Marquee.
- Requestor must submit their Sodexo Catering Fund Request at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event date.
- Please allow at least 10 business days from the day of submission for the donation request to be reviewed and processed.
- Should the catering fund request be approved the Requestor must follow up with their assigned Event Coordinator to finalize request at least 10 business days prior to the scheduled event.
Questions regarding the Sodexo – Marquette Dining Services Catering Fund can be directed to the
Alumni Memorial Union Administration Office at (414) 288-0628.