Declaring the International Affairs Major
- First, complete the Major Declaration form online.
- Print off the completed form, sign it, scan it and then e-mail it to Professor Brian Palmer-Rubin.
- Professor Palmer-Rubin will reply to your e-mail to schedule a 15-minute appointment.
- During that appointment, Professor Palmer-Rubin will explain the major requirements, ask you about your interests and encourage you to identify the concentration that most interests you.
- If International Affairs is your primary major, Professor Palmer-Rubin will assign you an advisor familiar with your area of interest.
Welcome to International Affairs!