TA I-9 Forms

If you have never worked on campus before, you must fill out an I-9. If you have worked on campus before (received a paycheck from Marquette University) you do not need to fill out another I-9.

On your first day of work (the first day of TA training) you need to take your Job Placement Form to the Student Employment Services office in Zilber Hall, 121. Pick up your Job Placement form from the Department office, or request it from physics@mu.edu via email. It is VERY important that you do this on your first day of work.

You will also need to bring UNEXPIRED, ORIGINAL (not a scanned copy) form(s) of identification. Please see the “I-9 Acceptable Docs” below for the list of options.

Once you complete your I-9, your Job Placement Form will be stamped, and you need to return it to the Department office. At that time, you will be given a key to the TA office (room 347) and either the 2nd floor labs or ARSC lab, depending on your TA assignment. Also, you will have swipe access to the building for entrance after normal business hours, if needed.

i9 docs

TA Resources