The Marquette MBA equips students with the knowledge to succeed, the principles to lead and the confidence to connect what’s good for business with what’s good for people. Students in Marquette's top-ranked program learn from expert faculty and join an active alumni network with over 20,000 business alumni and 100,000 university alumni worldwide.
Marquette offers three pathways to the Master of Business Administration degree: the MBA, Online MBA and Executive MBA. Learn more about the MBA pathway that will align with your goals through this comparison of MBA program options.
Start your application
- #53 - Part-time MBA Program
- #17 - Finance Specialization
(US News and World Report 2023)
The Marquette MBA prepares students the areas of business strategy, analytics, leadership, and ethics and offers an individualized 31.5-42 credit curriculum based on a student’s prior business knowledge.
- Foundational Business Essentials requirements are customized for each MBA student. Business Essentials courses in accounting, finance, economics, information systems, marketing, supply chain and statistics provide business foundations for students without prior business coursework and may be waived for students with appropriate business coursework.
- MBA electives offer further opportunities to individualize the curriculum and align your Marquette MBA studies with your career and learning goals.
- Industry-Focused Specializations provide opportunities to focus your MBA elective studies in the specialization areas of finance, marketing, health systems leadership, international business or economics. Students may also pursue an interdisciplinary approach to MBA electives, strategically pursuing coursework throughout and beyond Graduate School of Management offerings.
Learn more about the MBA curriculum...
Flexible Enrollment Options
Most Marquette MBA students pursue their MBA in combination with professional and personal commitments, so we understand the importance of flexibility.
MBA students may enroll in campus-based, online, and blended courses.
Students may pursue the Marquette MBA through full-time or part-time enrollment, and most MBA students complete 3-6 credits per semester.
Learn more about class schedules and formats...
Impactful Network & Caring Community
Marquette MBA students build meaningful relationships with fellow students and expert faculty and join a Marquette alumni network that opens doors professionally.
Marquette's guiding values and caring community support the education and development of MBA students as men and women for and with others. Marquette University values embody a spirit of interdisciplinary curiosity, research, innovation, entrepreneurship, and application to change and improve ourselves, our community and our world. Learn more about career & networking opportunities...
Read about how one MBA student uses the skills she learned in the program to sell Marquette Athletics