The Management Department, the largest in the College of Business Administration, is made up of three inter-related subject-based groups:
It is also home to the Center for Supply Chain Management.
At Marquette, undergraduate students can, via the Department, major in any of these four subsets of the management discipline:
In addition to the majors, we offer strong supporting courses across the business core, in organizational behavior, leadership and motivation, strategic management, and the environment of business, including regulation and social responsibility and ethics.
At the graduate level, students can earn their Masters in:
- Management (MiM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Supply Chain and Engineering (SCME)
- Or complete a specialization in Information Systems, Supply Chain Management or Human Resources as part of our top-ranked, part-time MBA program.
- The Management Department is home to the nationally-recognized Operations and Supply Chain Management Program, ranked #12 by Gartner, Inc. and #16 by US News & World. Our Masters in Supply Chain Management is ranked #15 by Gartner Inc.
- Graduates are recruited by leading employers in the region and the nation, including Accenture. Amazon, American Express, Direct Supply, GE Healthcare, Harley-Davidson, Johnson Controls, Kohler Company, Manpower, Milwaukee Tool, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and Uline.
- Our faculty members are recipients of college and all-university teaching awards, as well as a national research awards. They have published in leading journals, including Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, Academy of Management Journal, Journal of Operations Management, MIS Quarterly, Personnel Psychology, Organization Science, and Business and Society.