- Online Resources
- Career Guides
- College/Major Specific Resources
- Diverse Population Resources
- Affinity Group Resources
- Schedule an Appointment
- Major/Career Exploration
- Internship/Job Search
- Graduate/Professional School
- Year of Service
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
Resumes and Cover Letters
Professional documents such as a resume, cover letter, or curriculum vitae are how employers understand your skills, abilities, experiences, and strengths. These documents express your qualifications and interest in the position you are seeking and can potentially lead to an interviewing opportunity.
- Resume, Cover Letter, & References Guide
- Cover Letter Guide
- Action Words
- Transferrable Skills
- Writing Effective Bullet Points Guide
- Leveraging Your Study Abroad Experience
- References Guide
- Properly Writing Your Degree
This helpful 10-15 minute meeting with a Career Intern is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
This in-depth, 50-minute meeting with a Career Counselor can be scheduled via Handshake.
- Email: email@example.com
If you are unable to visit the Career Services Center during regular business hours, feedback for your resume can be provided via email. Send your resume and/or cover letter with a brief explanation of what it will be used for. Please allow 3 business days for a response.