The Marquette University School of Dentistry MyDental provides access for patients to view, download, and transmit their information.
How to Register
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to speak with a representative to schedule your initial dental screening consultation. You must make a screening appointment over the phone before creating a MyDental account. Provide your e-mail address to the registration person at the Dental School.
- Go to mydental patient portal
- Click on Register for Access
- Enter your birth date, first name, and e-mail address.
Features of MyDental
- View personal information; medical information; insurance policy information; and a summary of your health information.
- View list of appointments.
- Complete and transmit forms online.
Can MyDental be used for minor children?
- Children 17 years or younger will not be granted an account to access the information.
- Parents or legal guardians can use MyDental. Ask the registration person to provide access to each child.
Need help with the Patient Portal?
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 A.M. and 4 P.M. to speak with a representative or schedule your initial screening consultation.
- Current patients that have an emergency outside of regular business hours may contact our After-Hours emergency service at (262) 521-4997
- Current patients that have a dental emergency during regular business hours please contact your assigned student or Clinic Coordinator
- Emergency walk-in service is available for people in the community who need emergency care.