Poster print requests are to be submitted by Work Order.
SUBMIT WORK ORDER
- Use "Title-Your Name" to name the file. This allows us to track your poster in the printer plotting system. It is better than “Presentation1” that everyone uses to name their file.
- Posters are delivered to a poster rack in Engineering Hall, DL121, Electronics Lab.
- Print turnaround is four workdays (not counting weekends) due to shop activities. You will receive an email notification when your poster is ready for pick-up.
- 42"x30" default size (it fits available 42x30 foam core display board) - Design Day default
36"x48" conference poster by special request
- PowerPoint is preferred due to print control and precision. However, we can print most file types.
- Your file size shall be less than 15 megabytes or the system won't deliver it.
- The Marquette University logo shall be used in accordance with university logo guidelines. If you wish to use the Opus College of Engineering logo, contact the DLC.
- If you are having trouble with a 200-megabyte poster file, reduce all pictures in the file to 150-200dpi. The file size will shrink accordingly.
- The DLC does not accept disks or thumb drives because of the virus risks from portable media.