Poster print requests are to be submitted by Work Order.
SUBMIT WORK ORDER
- Name the file "Title-Your Name". This allows us to track your poster in the printer system. This is better than “Presentation1” that everyone uses to name their file.
- Posters are delivered to a poster rack in Engineering Hall, DL128 ( System Integration).
- Print turnaround is (1) One to (4) Four workdays (not counting weekends). You will receive an email notification when the poster is ready for pick-up.
- 42"x30" default size (it fits available 42x30 foam core display board) - Design Day default
- Conference posters with special sizing are by request. Email email@example.com for details.
- PowerPoint slides are preferred due to print control and precision. However, we can print most file types but this is not preferred due to the usual unexpected printing problems. (Yes, pdfs are accepted but not preferred.)
- Your file size should be less than 15 megabytes or the email and/or work order system won't deliver it.
- The Marquette University logo shall be used in accordance with university logo guidelines. If you wish to use the Opus College of Engineering logo, email the DLC.
- If you are having trouble with a 200-megabyte poster file, reduce all pictures in the file to 150-200dpi. The file size will shrink accordingly.
- The DLC does not accept disks, thumb drives, portable media or carrier pigeons because of the virus risks from said media.