Poster print requests are to be submitted by Work Order.SUBMIT WORK ORDER
Print turnaround time is one to four workdays (not counting weekends). You should receive an email notification when your poster is ready for pick-up. Posters are delivered to a poster holder in Engineering Hall, DL121.
Include the following in your email or work order request.
- Title your poster using the file naming convention of "Title-Surname".
- This allows us to track your poster in the plotting system. It is better than “Presentation1” that everyone else uses to name their file.
- Request a poster size.
42"x30" default size (fits available 30x42 foam core display board)
36"x48" conference poster
20"x30" specialty size
- A PowerPoint slide is preferred due to print control and precision. However, we can print most file types.
- Your poster file size shall be less than than 15 megabytes or the system won't deliver it..
- The Marquette University logo shall be used in accordance with university logo guidelines. If you wish to use the Opus College of Engineering logo, contact the DLC.
- If you are having trouble with a 200-megabyte poster file, reduce all pictures in the file to 150-200dpi. The file size should shrink accordingly.
- The DLC does not accept disks or thumb drives because of the virus risks from portable media.
- We are limited by paper roll widths of 36" and 42".