University Event Services is comprised of a variety of on-campus resources intended
to make event planning simple and easy to manage. Use this University Event Services
website to learn about the process, check out campus facilities and start planning
To request campus space, please select the link below. You will be further directed based on your affiliation to Marquette University.
Rooms and Spaces on Campus
Alumni Memorial Union
- 17 meeting rooms
- 10,000 square foot Monaghan Grand Ballroom (divisible into five separate spaces)
- 1,050 seat capacity theater
- 500 seat capacity auditorium
- State of the art audio/visual equipment
- Variety of dining options including a cafeteria, coffee shop, Innovation Kitchen and full service dining room.
- Services including contract postal station, full service bank including two ATM machines and The Marquette Spirit Shop
General Pool Classroom spaces are available for use by university departments and registered student organizations for non academic functions many of which are smart room capable. A select number of restricted academic spaces are also available for campus use.
Raynor Libraries Conference Center
The Conference Center in Raynor Memorial Libraries has meeting space available for university academic and administrative needs. The conference center is located in the lower level of the library and is able to accommodate events from small gatherings to larger conferences with up to 120 guests.
To learn more about requesting space, policies and rates & services review our Event Planning Guides and choose your affiliation to Marquette University.