The Alumni Memorial Union Event Services website provides a central hub of resources
related to planning and executing events on Marquette University's campus. Several
university departments are represented including Sodexo Dining services/Catering,
Facilities Planning and Management, Office of Engagement & Inclusion, Office of the
Registrar, Parking Services and University Special Events.
To request campus space, please select the link below or phone (414) 288-7202. You will be further directed based on your affiliation to Marquette University.
request space here
make a payment
Rooms and Spaces on Campus
Alumni Memorial Union
- 17 meeting rooms
- 10,000 square foot Monaghan Grand Ballroom (divisible into five separate spaces)
- 1,050 seat capacity theater
- 500 seat capacity auditorium
- State of the art audio/visual equipment
- Variety of dining options including a cafeteria, coffee shop, Innovation Kitchen and full service dining room.
- Services including contract postal station, full service bank including two ATM machines and The Marquette Spirit Shop
General Pool Classroom spaces are available for use by university departments and registered student organizations for non academic functions many of which are smart room capable. A select number of restricted academic spaces are also available for campus use.
Raynor Libraries Conference Center
The Conference Center in Raynor Memorial Libraries has meeting space available for university academic and administrative needs. The conference center is located in the lower level of the library and is able to accommodate events from small gatherings to larger conferences with up to 120 guests.
To learn more about requesting space, policies and rates & services review our Event Planning Guides and choose your affiliation to Marquette University.