Transfer Student Checklist
Transfer admission decisions for our academic programs are made on a rolling, space-available basis. Once all admission materials are received, an admission decision follows in 3-4 weeks.
For your transfer application file to be considered complete, the following documents are required:
- Online application for transfer admission. No application fee. (apply now)
- Official college transcripts
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary school you have attended must be sent directly from your previous/current institution to Marquette.
- Transcripts can be submitted electronically from your college Registrar or mailed to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
- Official high school transcripts and test score
- Applicants with less than 30 earned credits of college-level coursework must submit a final high school transcript, regardless of high school graduation date. High school transcripts can be mailed or e-mailed to the same address as your college transcript(s).
- Students with 30 credits or more of earned credits are not required to submit a final high school transcript for admission purposes but it is required prior to enrollment. Arrangements should be made to send an official final high school transcript directly to Marquette University once the student has decided to attend MU.
- ACT or SAT scores - Optional.