Transfer Planning Resources
Transfer Planning Guides for Course Selection
- Golden Eagle Advantage pathway (Marquette University High School ONLY)
- Marquette Advantage pathway (Catholic Memorial High School ONLY)
- Golden Eagle Advantage pathway (Cristo Rey Jesuit High School Milwaukee ONLY)
- Golden Eagle Advantage pathway (St. Augustine Preparatory Academy ONLY)
- Golden Eagle Advantage pathway (Messmer High School ONLY)
- Advanced College Credit Program (ACCP)
Guaranteed Admission Agreements*
- City Colleges of Chicago
- College of Lake County
- College of DuPage
- Elgin Community College
- Joliet Junior College
- Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe College
- McHenry County College
- Mid-State Technical College
- Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Oakton Community College
- The Beijing Center
- Triton College
Milwaukee Area Technical College
Waukesha County Technical College
- AAS Accounting
- AAS Business Management
- AAS Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AAS Graphic Design
- AAS Marketing
- AAS Supply Chain Management
- AAS Web and Digital Media Design
Start your four-year college career by taking your freshman year online with Herzing University, then transfer to Marquette University to complete your degree.*
An official course evaluation is completed and delivered as part of the formal transfer application process. A preliminary unofficial credit evaluation can be conducted by using Transferology.
- Create a Transferology account at the link below (it's free).
- Enter the school name where you plan to take or have taken a course.
- Enter the department name of the course and select the course you have taken or plan to take. The course(s) you select will appear on the right side of your screen.
- After you have entered all your courses, click on the green “Search for Matches” button.
- If any "maybe" courses appear, click "Request More Information" to have your courses sent to MU Admissions and evaluated for credit.
- Please contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 288-7302 for assistance.
All undergraduate students must satisfy the graduation requirements as laid out in the Undergraduate Bulletin before a bachelor’s degree is conferred. Review the requirements.
*Please note: Admission to MU is holistic, considering aspects of the student’s academic and non-academic history. Students with a felony, misdemeanor, non-academic dismissal, or suspension will be evaluated by Marquette University’s Dean of Students Office and taken into consideration before admission is granted through this agreement.