Direct Entry MSN Career & Professional Development Series
What’s in your future?
- Interested in learning more about how to leverage your education and experience for a rewarding future in nursing?
- Thinking about continuing your education?
- Looking for strategies to improve your resume and how to stand out in an interview?
Join us each semester for professional development opportunities, career-focused presentations, and continuing education information sessions available in either an in-person or remote access setting!
Center for Career Services Career Counselors, College of Nursing Faculty and Staff, and MU Nursing Alumni will be incorporated into specific events created to share insight into career paths, information on how to further your education, and ways to connect with resources to enhance the tools you use to find rewarding externships, informational interview opportunities, and future jobs. Q&A will always be incorporated!
Events to expect
- Alumni and Nursing Student Speed Networking Event with presentation and tips on Networking skills provided by Career Services Center – Milwaukee campus
- Post-MSN Specialty Options Presentation – Pleasant Prairie site
- Leveraging Social Media for your Externship and Job Search – Pleasant Prairie site
- Post-MSN Specialty Options Presentation – Milwaukee campus
- Interview Skills & Resume Writing – Pleasant Prairie site
- Leveraging Social Media for your Externship and Job Search – Milwaukee campus
- Interview Skills & Resume Writing – Milwaukee campus
- Learn about different specialty options in Nursing
- Connect with expert faculty outside of the classroom
- Professional networking and career exploration
- Tips on how to leverage prior and current work and education experience in a networking or interview setting
- Learn how to use social media to stand out
- Insight into diverse perspectives using experiences in Nursing
- Build relationships with future colleagues
Program invitations and registration to be shared via email. All DE MSN students are invited to attend any session. Watch for your invitation!
Contact: Taylor Rose Pamperin, Graduate Program Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org