Through a transformational Catholic, Jesuit education, Marquette University College of Nursing prepares nurse leaders to promote health, healing and social justice for all people through clinical practice and development of nursing knowledge.
The Marquette College of Nursing will be a premier program that prepares an increasingly diverse community of clinicians, leaders, educators and researchers who transform health care and will be the College of choice for those who are committed to:
- Providing high-quality, compassionate care focused on individuals, families and communities.
- Advocating for social justice to eliminate health inequities.
- Engaging community partners to promote health care for all.
- Generating, evaluating and applying knowledge to improve health and education outcomes.
- Creating a dynamic, innovative learning community.
- Leading change to improve the health care environment.