Skip to content
Judaism and Christianity in Antiquity
- Joshua Ezra Burns, M.S., Ph.D. (Hebrew Bible, Jewish Studies)
- Michael Cover, Ph.D. (New Testament, Paul, Philo of Alexandria)
- Deirdre A. Dempsey, Ph.D. (Old Testament, Languages)
- Julian V. Hills, Th.D. (New Testament, Johannine Literature)
- Andrei A. Orlov, Ph.D. (Christian Origins, Pseudepigrapha, Enoch)
- Sharon Pace, Ph.D. (Hebrew Bible)
- Mark F. Johnson, Ph.D. (Thomas Aquinas, Medieval Moral Theology)
- Ulrich L. Lehner, Dr. theol., Dr. phil. habil. (Catholic Reformation, Enlightenment)
- Mickey L. Mattox, Ph.D. (Reformation Studies, Martin Luther)
- Marcus Plested, D.Phil. (Patristic, Byzantine, and Modern Orthodox Theology)
- Jeanne-Nicole Mellon Saint-Laurent, Ph.D. (Syriac Studies, Early Christianity)
- Lyle Dabney, Dr .Theol. (Pneumatology, Theological Anthropology)
- Rev. Robert M. Doran, S.J., Ph.D. (Systematic Theology, Method, Bernard Lonergan)
- Rev. Joseph G. Mueller, S.J., S.T.D. (Ecclesiology, Patristics)
- Danielle K. Nussberger, Ph.D. (Systematic Theology, Hans Urs von Balthasar)
- Joseph Ogbonnaya, Ph.D. (Lonergan's Philosophy and Theology, World Christianity, Theology and Development)
- Irfan A. Omar, Ph.D. (Islamic Theology, Inter-religious Dialogue, Peace Studies)
- Rev. Aaron Pidel, S.J., Ph.D. (Ecclesiology, Fundamental Theology, 19th and 20th Century Theology)
- Jame Schaefer, Ph.D. (Theology, the Natural Sciences, and Technology; Religious Foundations for Ecological Ethics)
- Rev. John S. Thiede, S.J., Ph.D. (Christology, Latin American Theology, Martyrdom)
- Susan K. Wood, SCL, Ph.D. (Ecclesiology, Ecumenism, Sacramental Theology)
- Rev. Ryan G. Duns, S.J., Ph.D.
- Conor M. Kelly, Ph.D. (Theological Ethics, Sexual Ethics, Health Care Ethics)
- Andrew Kim, Ph.D. (Theological Ethics, Virtue Ethics, Catholic Social Doctrine, Bioethics)
- Alexandre Martins, MI, Ph.D. (Health Care Ethics, Social Ethics, Global Health, Liberation Theology, Simone Weil)
- Rev. Philip J. Rossi, S.J., Ph.D. (Philosophical Theology, Ethics, Immanuel Kant)
- Kate Ward, Ph.D. (Christian Ethics--Economic Ethics, Virtue Ethics, and Ethical Method)
- Gretchen Baumgardt, Ph.D. (Christian Spirituality, Feminist/"Third World" Women's Theologies)
- Matthew Neujahr, Ph.D. (Hebrew Bible/Old Testament, Dead Sea Scrolls, Second Temple Judaism, and Ancient Near Eastern Religion)
- Mark Chapman, Ph.D.
- Nick Elder, Ph.D.
- Jennifer Henery, Ph.D.
- Karen Ross, Ph.D.
- Lee Sytsma, Ph.D.