Dental Sleep Apnea Clinic
The Dental Sleep Apnea Clinic provides treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (O.S.A.) and primary snoring. Our services focus on Oral Appliance Therapy (O.A.T.), an effective alternative to Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (C.P.A.P.), especially in cases where C.P.A.P. is ruled out or not tolerated. Dr. Alshhrani is board-certified and qualified through the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (A.A.D.S.M.) to provide treatment in collaboration with patients’ primary care physicians, sleep physicians, and other health care professionals.Services
- Analysis of which appliance will work best for each patient.
- Digital workflow to register jaw relationship.
- Delivery of O.S.A. appliance and instructions.
- Follow-up and adjustment.
- Referring back to physician for sleep study.
- Collaborating with your physician on continued care.
If your physician would like to refer you use the online referral form below.
DENTAL SLEEP APNEA CLINIC REFERRAL form
What to bring to your first appointment?
Please contact your physician and have them send a copy of your Diagnostic Sleep Study and complete the online referral form before your appointment.
Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to check-in at the reception desk and, if you have insurance, give your insurance information to the office coordinators. Please also bring recent radiographs (X-rays) if you have them, a list of your medications, and results of your sleep study (if any).
What to expect?
Your first visit will include clinical evaluation, going through your health and dental history, and answering any questions you have. Dr. Alshhrani will propose a plan of action to address your needs and provide a cost estimate for your personalized treatment plan.
Fees and payment options
We work with most medical and dental insurance, as well as offer payment plans. Please call the office for more information (Read more).
Free on-site parking
The Faculty Practice has it’s own private entrance separate from the School of Dentistry. We provide free parking for Faculty Practice patients in Lot S off 18th Street.
Marquette University School of Dentistry - Faculty Practice
1801 W Wisconsin Ave, Suite 103
Milwaukee, WI 53233
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 A.M. and 4 P.M. to speak with a representative or schedule your initial screening consultation.
- Current patients that have an emergency outside of regular business hours may contact our After-Hours emergency service at (262) 521-4997
- Current patients that have a dental emergency during regular business hours please contact your assigned student or Clinic Coordinator
- Emergency walk-in service is available for people in the community who need emergency care.