- (414) 288-6790
- (414) 288-7388
What to Expect
Emergency dental care is provided by dental students under the supervision of licensed dentists.
You must be able to give written consent for yourself, or a parent or legal guardian must accompany and stay with you for this emergency visit.
We are not a free clinic and there is an initial fee of $102.00 for emergency treatment. Additional fees may apply and will be determined once an exam is completed.
All fees must be paid in FULL at each appointment. We accept cash, debit cards, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover Card for payment. We do not accept Care Credit or Medicare.
We accept patients enrolled in Wisconsin Medicaid (ForwardHealth) and are providers for:
- Children's Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Straight T–19 (EDS)
Emergency Coverage - January
- Monday January 4
- No walk-in emergency services in the AM, limited walk-in emergency services in the PM (Patients of record call Group Coordinator)
- Monday January 18-MLK Jr. Day
- Clinics and offices closed, NO walk-in emergency services available; after-hours protocol (patients of record call 262-521-4997)
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to speak with a representative or schedule your initial screening consultation.
- Current patients that have an emergency outside of regular business hours may contact our After-Hours emergency service at (262) 521-4997
- Current patients that have a dental emergency during regular business hours please contact your assigned student or Group Coordinator
- Limited appointments will be available for people in the community who are in need of emergency care. Appointments can be made by calling (414) 288-6790