What to Expect
Emergency dental care is provided by dental students under the supervision of licensed dentists.
You must be able to give written consent for yourself, or a parent or legal guardian must accompany and stay with you for this emergency visit.
We are not a free clinic and there is an initial fee of $102 for emergency treatment. Additionally, fees may apply.
All fees must be paid in FULL at each appointment. We accept cash, debit cards, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover Card for payment. We do not accept Care Credit or Medicare.
We accept patients enrolled in Wisconsin Medicaid (ForwardHealth) and are providers for:
- Children's Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Straight T–19 (EDS)
Emergency Coverage - October
- Friday October 9-CDCA Orientation
- Emergency services for patients of record and limited walk-in emergency service will be available
- (Patients of record call their Group Coordinator
- Friday October 23-Midterm Break
- No walk-in emergency services available; after-hours protocol
- (Patients of record call 262-521-4997)
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to speak with a representative.
- Current patients that have an emergency outside of regular business hours may contact our After-Hours emergency service at (262) 521-4997
- Current patients that have a dental emergency during regular business hours please contact your Group Coordinator
- Limited appointments will be available for people in the community who are in need of emergency care. Appointments can be made by calling (414) 288-7388