Except for the items below, there are no placement exams at Marquette.

Foreign Language Placement

You must satisfy a foreign language requirement for graduation if you are a/n:

  • bachelor of arts degree student in the Helen Way Klingler College of Arts and Sciences
  • student in the J. William and Mary Diederich College of Communication*
  • student in the College of Education
  • international business major in the College of Business Administration

*You may need to pursue or choose to pursue a foreign language to fulfill the Diverse Cultures/Foreign Language requirements

If you’re pursuing a foreign language and are not in one of the above colleges or majors, we encourage you to check out these requirements, too.