Transfer Graduation and Residency Requirements
As stated in the Marquette University Undergraduate Bulletin, all students must adhere to the graduation and undergraduate residency requirements:
Credit Hours (Marquette follows a semester system)
- Complete a minimum of 45 Marquette credits.
- One-half of the credits required for a major or minor must also be Marquette credits.
- Complete the final 30 credit hours needed with Marquette credits, unless those credits are earned in an approved study abroad program or through another institution that holds a contractual agreement with Marquette.
- A minimum of 32 upper-division Marquette credits are required to earn a second undergraduate degree.
- Graduation requirements vary by college. Refer to the Undergraduate Bulletin for details.