The Office of Engagement and Inclusion hosts a variety of ongoing workshops, speakers, discussions and events focused on leadership development. Programs are crafted to engage students in self-exploration, reflection and critical thinking. These activities help students uncover their strengths, passions, and capabilities, and create pathways for positive action in their community.
Below are some of the many leadership topics used to ground our programming:
- Community Engagement
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Effective Communication
- Leadership in Student Governance
- Leadership in Student Organizations
- Multicultural Leadership
- Non-positional Leadership
- Personal Strengths and Personal Leadership Style
- Self-Awareness and Identity
- Time Management
- Transformational Leadership
Are you interested in collaborating and creating a leadership program with the Office of Engagement and Inclusion? Email email@example.com for more information.